Account Executive – Circle Computer Resources – Cedar Rapids, IA
Circle Computer Resources
Full Job Description
BUSINESS UNIT: Media Services
REPORTS TO: Client Success Executive
LOCATION: Cedar Rapids, IA
EDUCATION: Business Degree or Equivalent Business Acumen
EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years of Experience
Who We Are Looking For
CCR builds and delivers innovative technology solutions and products for partners local and across the globe.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, dedicated, and experienced team member who understands the importance of business relationships to deliver our vision. Who has the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions, relishes tackling challenges in a fast paced environment and delivers results with confidence, collaboration and determination.
Our ideal candidate thrives in an innovative and agile environment, is a go-getter who works collaboratively and partners across matrixed teams to plan, implement and support our technology by developing strong relationships. The Account Executive is responsible for taking the lead in developing a mutually beneficial relationship and furthering the success of both the client and CCR. This role will be the single point of contact for clients from requests to complaints. The role must listen for opportunities and relay to the entire team to achieve future client growth.
What You’ll Accomplish and Experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by making their needs a focus.
- Track and maintain strategic account profiles and record all client related data. This includes taking notes during all client meetings.
- Proactively maintain an open line of communication with clients to obtain feedback to keep a pulse on client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales Supervisor and Client Success Executive on client strategy, tactics, and goals.
- Renew and sell existing services and solutions to current clients.
- Prepare, present and facilitate client Quarterly Business and Service Reviews with the proper stakeholders and facilitate the delivery to the client.
- Meet with Clients to understand their business and pain points. Map the pain to CCR’s products and services to orchestrate and close complex sales.
- Maintain quality and time metrics for clients pertaining to SLAs or special requests. Work with various CCR teams to address any quality issues.
- Oversee invoicing as agreed-upon in Statement of Work.
- Attend industry tradeshows.
Desirable Previous Experience
- High level of business and financial acumen.
- Thrive when engaging with clients: can begin conversations, build rapport and handle objections.
- Demonstrated use of consulting and value based selling approach.
- Fully understand entire sales and strategy process.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding established quotas.
- Experience working in sales management software.
- Accurately forecast sales weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues.
- High level understanding of CCR services related to implementation and functionality.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies and tactics to measure ROI post implementation.
- Demonstrated self-motivation in a sales environment.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite and use of presentation tools.
- Maintain composure when faced with conflict, strong listening skills and have the ability to adjust quickly.
- Strong ability to communicate and listen effectively at C-level and senior leadership relationships
- Ability to successfully influence and work cross functionally effectively.
- Systems mindset to use tools such as dashboards and reports to track client information.
- High level of technology aptitude with knowledge of IT industry.
- Experience working trade shows to develop strong pipeline of sales leads.
- Ability to travel.
CCR is a privately held corporation that was founded in 1986 that provides technology services to large and small businesses nation-wide from our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our achievements include:
- Top quartile revenue growth for each of the last 5 years as per the worldwide Service Leadership Index® precision benchmark.
- Nationally recognized as “Great Place to Work” – 6 years in a row
- 10-years consecutively listed on Inc. 5000 – Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America
- 7-year consecutive top 100 listing on MSPMentor 501 internationally
- Finalist or Winner from Technology Association of Iowa for the following:
- IT Service Provider of the Year (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013)
- Top Growth Company of the Year (2017)
- Best User of Technology (2015)
- Technology company of the year (2015, 2014, 2013)
Learn more about CCR and our values: https://ccr.net/about-us/
CCR offers a unique work-life balance and environment. Our competitive benefits package includes free daily lunch for employees, gym membership reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k program, quarterly profit sharing, short & long term disability and life insurance and lots of development opportunities to help you grow your professional career.
Learn about our culture: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/circle-computer-resources-inc.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Account+Executive&c=Circle+Computer+Resources&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=6948e3ea866bcc4b&rtk=1fp74a442hid3800&from=rss→