Clinical Nursing Manager *RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED* – Northern Oaks Management – Cedar Rapids, IA
Northern Oaks Management
$31 – $43 an hour
Minnesota or Iowa RN License (Required)
Supervising experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Location: Classified, please message for details.
Job Title: Clinical Nursing Manager
Reports To: Administrator and/or Company Manager
Job Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Wage Range: $62,000.00 – $94,000.00 Annually
On-Call Expectations: Yes
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes, care staff
We need a caring, competent, flexible, results oriented and dedicated to continuous learning Clinical Nurse Manager to oversee our care staff and daily operations. In this role, you will collaborate with our Facility Administrator and management company to determine staffing needs and resident needs. You will evaluate current and new care staff’s performance and conduct commendation or disciplinary action as necessary, as well as be directly involved in hiring and training new care staff, ensuring they understand our standard procedures and are equipped to provide excellent care to our residents.
Candidates must hold an active, unencumbered Iowa or Minnesota Registered Nursing License and should have at least two years’ experience in a supervisory role and three years of nursing experience preferred. Must have strong computer skills.
We are following current Assisted Living State Guidelines; vaccinations are encouraged, but not currently required by the state.
Family Actively supports a healthy family dynamic within the organization by exhibiting the following behaviors: kindness, caring, devotion, and support. These behaviors are evident in interactions with residents and team members.
Quality Actively supports, participates, and drives initiatives to grow technical skills both individually and as a team to foster a well-trained and educated organization. The employee performs high quality work and safety is a top priority. He/she is an advocate for the resident and the organization.
Team Exhibits behaviors that foster and support a strong team environment. He/she is respectful and friendly to all team members, leads by example, and ensures that this value is central to the organization’s culture. He/she seeks to grow relationships where professionalism and understanding are at the foundation.
Effectiveness Adheres to healthy communication principles. He/she will exhibit positive, uplifting behaviors.
Potential Will support, foster, and encourage personal, team, and organizational growth and development. He/she owns personal responsibility for behaviors, performance, and technical skills.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Must be knowledgeable in Federal, State, and general health care related regulations.
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Must maintain high standards of professional personal conduct and confidentiality practices at all times.
- Will oversee facilitating staff meetings and education.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hrs per week with the understanding that more hours may be necessary to complete deadlines or during periods of “extenuating” circumstances.
- Must possess problem solving abilities, mentoring and leadership skills. Must value teamwork, be willing to develop multiple kills and perform a variety of tasks.
- Coordinating all of the overall clinical care of the resident’s care plan, facility policies and professional standards
- Provide direction to the Care staff to assure resident care is managed in accordance with regulation.
- Lead safety and infection control programs and development of quality programs for compliance, quality of care indicators, and positive resident outcomes and satisfaction.
- Prepares and delivers all information needed when requesting additional reimbursements from county social services.
- Responsible for all day-to-day nursing and all care provider operations of the facility.
- Collaboration with residents and providers to ensure proper medication orders, renewals, and conditions.
- Collaboration with local resources for referrals and admissions.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.00 – $43.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Supervising experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Minnesota or Iowa RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location