Director of Recruiting – TLC Associates – Cedar Rapids, IA
$65,000 – $80,000 a year
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
To coordinate activities related to employee recruitment and branding. Works with Operations team at each contact center; travel required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that company staffing needs are met through the ongoing management of recruiting KPI and development of the recruiting department. Spearheads the making of all recruiting strategies and marketing. Records and maintains all recruiting related reporting.
- Overseas the interview process to ensure company procedure is being followed and legal compliance.
- Manage, train and develop recruiters at each location within the designated region.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives and projects that focus on company recruiting branding and team processes.
- Manage internal posting process.
- Plan and execute monthly recruiting budget.
- Coordinate and proof advertising for contact center and corporate positions.
- Lead and develop employee engagement and communications programs, including contests, monthly calendars, monthly newsletters, theme days, etc.
- Create sponsorship opportunities that connect TLC Associates with the broader communities in which it operates.
- Organize, manage and coordinate the funding, scheduling, and promotion of TLC Associates events within the community.
- Stay informed and aware of community events, issues, changes and plans.
- Attend community based meetings and events as a representative of TLC Associates (ie. Chamber of Commerce Events, City Council Meetings, local school meetings and activities).
- Manage and improve recognition programs based on current business needs.
- Connect with community and local representatives, establishing lines of communication and shared goals
- Develop outreach plans and activities, build relationships and expand the reach of the organization into the local communities.
- Stay informed and aware of organizational operations and initiatives and work with all departments to identify areas where additional internal associate engagement communication is needed, and develop a plan to meet those needs.
- Reconcile expenses, reports, and manage budget accordingly.
- Collaborate and assist in the management and promotion of TLC Associates Social Media pages.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Physical activity will require the ability to lift, carry and set-up displays and recruiting materials for career fairs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing, or five years of demonstrated experience in Communication and Marketing.
- Experience in electronic marketing and social media marketing.
- Four years of experience in recruiting at a manager or director level preferred.
- Recruiting in a call center setting strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Director+Recruiting&c=TLC+Associates&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5e39be59c8f7515e&rtk=1fb47mbdiu2tu800&from=rss→