Housekeeping – Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids – Cedar Rapids, IA
Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
About the Company: There are jobs – and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Deliver weekly housekeeping services and any additional services requested on the residents’ Individualized Service Plans
- Be responsible for resident and community laundry
- Be responsible for requisition, inventory, and storage of supplies
- Maintain building cleanliness in all areas
Why You Are Qualified:
- High school diploma or GED
- Passion for working with the elderly
- Commitment to organization and deadline adherence
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Housekeeping&c=Prairie+Hills+at+Cedar+Rapids&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f18278138cbd2f58&rtk=1foa5dnkou2fh800&from=rss→