Manager – HR Operations – CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What’s Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – HR Operations
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the following Human Resources functions: Employee Benefits, HRSC (Human Resources Service Center), Employee Records, HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and other related areas.
Supports all operating companies of CRST The Transportation Solutions, Inc, providing general Human Resources support for approximately 2,200 office employees and over 8,000 drivers. Primary responsibilities consist of the following:
- Manage the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) Team and deliver a high level of customer service to assist with employees HR related questions and/or concerns.
- Generate, Execute and Manage HR Processes ensuring operational efficiency and excellence. HR Processes include: HRIS Data Entry, Employee Benefits, Performance Reviews, Court Orders, Unemployment Process, Employee Benefit Training, Etc.
- Focus on continuous improvement including systems, processes and procedures.
- Manage employee data process capturing all status changes in an employee lifecycle and ensuring data entry has appropriate audit procedures to preserve data integrity.
- Management of employee benefit programs, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and retirement programs.
- Ownership of Annual Benefit Open Enrollment including Administration functions
- Management of Benefit Vendor Relationships to include generating metrics and accountability to manage providers
- Manage well-being programs that include physical, financial, and social wellness.
Experience needed: 3+ years within Human Resources and/or related management experience. AA or BA in related field is highly preferred.
The CRST core values: Safety at the Core of All We Do – Integrity in Every Decision and Action – Commitment to the Success of Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and Communities.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager&c=CRST+The+Transportation+Solution&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=0a7a55cf772eb5ec&rtk=1fb47mbdiu2tu800&from=rss→