Manager in Training – Mister Car Wash – Cedar Rapids, IA
Mister Car Wash
$18 – $20 an hour
Full Job Description
Come work for us! We’re currently seeking a Manager-in-Training.
As a Manager-in-Training, you will learn how to become a professional car wash operator while completing the Assistant Manager Track of our industry-leading Operations Leadership Program. You will partner with experienced mentors to acquire the leadership and hospitality skills needed to manage a successful Mister store. Upon completion of the Assistant Manager Track, you will be moved into an Assistant Manager role with the opportunity to continue your training in the General Manager Track.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Learn how to lead a team while assuming increasing responsibility for managing car wash operations.
- Assist with monitoring wash quality and maintaining Mister’s brand standards.
- Learn and master all job roles at the car wash in order to train current and new team members.
- Work with software programs and applications, including Microsoft Office, our point-of-sale system, HR systems, and more.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A minimum of 2–3 years’ experience successfully managing a business OR equivalent demonstrated leadership ability.
- A track record of successful outcomes with the ability to take ownership and be proactive. Attention to detail and pride in your work.
- An outgoing personality with strong people and listening skills. The ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Availability and flexibility to work full-time hours, including evenings and weekends, with a varying schedule.
- High energy and interest in being active outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a pre-hire background check and driving history review.
WHAT MOTIVATES OUR TEAM:
- Competitive pay.
- Generous paid time off starting day one.
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, and more!
- Opportunity to grow in your leadership career with a national employer.
- Best-in-class training and development to take your career to the next level.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
Join the Mister Car Wash Team today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager+Training&c=Mister+Car+Wash&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=17f7e2cc21cbb5c9&rtk=1g87t6h2uis3d800&from=rss→