Parts Sales Department – KSI – North Liberty, IA
Full Job Description
Our client is seeking a team member to join their Parts Department for lawn equipment and compact tractors.
This position involves parts management, stocking decisions, parts look-up, pricing strategy, and other duties as assigned. A professional appearance and demeanor is a must as this is a key position with high visibility. Our parts department perform a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
Employer offers a modern shop, continuous training, good shop management, plenty work, and benefits. Top wages available for top skills.
Education and Experience:
- 2 or more years of parts experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Thorough knowledge of parts inventory management principles.
- Must maintain a valid and insurable driver’s license
Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting of 75 pounds
- Minimal as needed
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Part+Sales+Department&c=KSI&l=North+Liberty%2C+IA&jk=c2276f9fb4d5ad35&rtk=1fp74a442hid3800&from=rss→