Physicians – Linn County Anesthesiologists – Cedar Rapids, IA
Linn County Anesthesiologists
Full Job Description
We are looking for well-trained individuals with excellent intrapersonal skills who have a rounded scope of practice and are comfortable doing 100% of their own cases.
If you are interested in learning more about our physician group, please email MD.Recruiting@cr-anesthesia.com
Optimal Candidates will be:
- Board certified in Anesthesiology or a candidate in the certification process, and a MOCA participant if applicable
- Free and clear of any licensure and credential restrictions or disciplinary action
- Comfortable doing 100% of your own cases in General Surgical, ENT, Routine Pediatric, Neuro, CV, Thoracic, Robotic/Minimally Invasive, “offsite/out-of-OR” (radiology, GI, EP lab), OB, and Regional Blocks (including ultrasound proficiency)
- Proficient (or have exposure to) electronic medical records (EPIC) and the electronic Anesthesia Record
- Able to function well in a fast-paced private practice environment, and can adapt to changes in the daily schedule without hesitation
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
We have many tracks available, including full-partnership (full-time or part time), no call/”day doc”, and locum tenens.
No recruiting agencies, please.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Physician&c=Linn+County+Anesthesiologists&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=333ff1d77403d0c3&rtk=1g1cmfl98pkdc800&from=rss→