Portfolio Manager I – GreatAmerica Financial Services – Cedar Rapids, IA
GreatAmerica Financial Services
Does the idea of finding solutions and resolving challenging business problems appeal to you? Are you looking to join an ambitious and dynamic company?
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a highly successful entrepreneurial company providing equipment financing to businesses across the United States. Our exemplary customer service, our principle-centered business philosophy and our team-based operating approach are key to our success and growth.
We are seeking top-notch Account Resolutions Specialists to serve as important members of our core teams working closely with our business partner’s customers to solve complex account payment challenges.
As an Account Resolutions Specialist, you’ll:
- Play a Critical Role! Serving the needs of our customers is key to our success and you will work directly with past-due customers to understand their challenges and find unique solutions for bringing their account up-to-date.
- Use Your Expertise! You will take pride in learning and applying our operational policies and regulations governing collection practices to mitigate risks by adhering to appropriate procedures.
- Be a Vital Resource! Work in a professional and customer-centric environment contacting and negotiating on behalf of GreatAmerica to determine the reason for accounts 10-60 days delinquent and acquire full payment or create mutually beneficial terms for timely repayment.
- Be a Culture Champion! Provide an exceptional customer experience by using an empathetic approach in evaluating unique customer situations while working persistently to collect outstanding debts.
- Have Leadership and Team Support! Work in a team-based solution oriented environment with 10-12 immediate team members from multiple functions within the business including Sales, Sales Support, Credit, Account Support, Documentation and Leadership to support our mission of helping our customers achieve greater success
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Leadership fast-tracking programs
- A strong organizational culture focused on our greatest asset: you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Superior listening skills and empathy
- The ability to solve problems and act with urgency
- An eagerness to find mutually beneficial win-win solutions
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Prior collection experience in financial services-leasing or equivalent desired, but not required
- B.A preferred but not required
- High school graduate or equivalent
At GreatAmerica, we’re looking to grow our business through our people. Are you looking to grow your career? If so, submit your application below.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Portfolio+Manager&c=GreatAmerica+Financial+Services&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=8bfc4756b0d04a77&rtk=1fb1k05rpu22s800&from=rss→