Project Support – Kimco Facility Services, LLC – Cedar Rapids, IA
Kimco Facility Services, LLC
$17 – $19 an hour
Full Job Description
Do you have experience with all areas of janitorial work? Do you like the variety of working on different projects for multiple customers? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
As a Project Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you take pride in your work, are reliable, and are comfortable working with our customers and other Kimco team members. You’ll be responsible for the cleanliness of multiple customer locations, whether they’re open or closed.
Pay rate: $17-19 per hour
Days & Times: Days/Hours Vary
Total of 30 hours each week
Criminal History check and e-Verify required
- Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company policy
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
- Clean and stock restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Polish windows and other surfaces
- Monitor building security and safety by locking doors after operating
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Use timekeeping system to document hours worked each day
- At least 2 years (we’d love more!) of janitorial experience preferred
- Resourceful team player with a positive outlook.
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record (MVR) is required to operate company vehicles to and from customer work sites.
- Must be able to pass background screen, driving record, and E-Verify
Kimco Facilities Services is a minority-owned, nationwide provider of cleaning services to commercial, healthcare, education, retail, and industrial sectors. We’re all about our people – we couldn’t take care of our clients without YOU!
Join a growing team that’s leading the industry in sustainability, flexibility, and technology. You’ll join a team (there are over 5,000 team members!) doing great work and working flexible schedules. We can’t do this without YOU – click to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Project+Support&c=Kimco+Facility+Services&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=03dd8bc71e40ddec&rtk=1g8idi323haqq800&from=rss→