Risk Manager – Circle Computer Resources – Cedar Rapids, IA
Circle Computer Resources
Full Job Description
Who We Are Looking For
CCR builds and delivers innovative technology solutions and products for partners local and across the globe.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, dedicated, and experienced team member who understands the importance of business relationships to deliver our vision. Who has the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions, relishes tackling challenges in a fast paced environment and delivers results with confidence, collaboration and determination.
Our ideal candidate thrives in an innovative and agile environment, is a go-getter who works collaboratively and partners across matrixed teams to plan, implement and support our technology by developing strong relationships. This role is responsible for identifying, assessing, reporting, and disclosing keys risks across the company to ensure that business procedures are in compliance with appropriate regulatory and business standards.
What You’ll Accomplish and Experience
- Design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization
- Review and give assessments of all suspicious account activity
- Conduct research into possible fraud and report any findings
- Investigate potential risks and assess those risks
- Prepare risk reports and educate about the most significant risks
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods to minimize future risks
- Create business continuity plans to limit risks
- Conduct compliance and policy audits
- Review any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training
- Manage and maintain records of insurance policies and claims
Desirable Previous Experience
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience work with risk
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Office 365 with a high level of knowledge within Excel.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to analyze data and have a strong attention to detail
- Curious and self-motivated to dig in and fully understand business processes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
CCR is a privately held corporation that was founded in 1986 that provides technology services to large and small businesses nation-wide from our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our achievements include:
- Top quartile revenue growth for each of the last 5 years as per the worldwide Service Leadership Index® precision benchmark.
- Nationally recognized as “Great Place to Work” – 6 years in a row
- 10-years consecutively listed on Inc. 5000 – Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America
- 7-year consecutive top 100 listing on MSPMentor 501 internationally
- Nationally awarded Platinum HIRE Vets Medallion (2021 and 2020)
- Finalist or Winner from Technology Association of Iowa for the following:
- IT Service Provider of the Year (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013)
- Top Growth Company of the Year (2017)
- Best User of Technology (2015)
- Technology company of the year (2015, 2014, 2013)
Learn more about CCR and our values: https://ccr.net/about-us/
CCR offers a unique work-life balance and environment. Our competitive benefits package includes free daily lunch for employees, gym membership reimbursement, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401k program, quarterly profit sharing, short & long term disability and life insurance and lots of development opportunities to help you grow your professional career.
Learn about our culture: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/circle-computer-resources-inc.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Risk+Manager&c=Circle+Computer+Resources&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=c83b90bf40ba93f9&rtk=1fp74a442hid3800&from=rss→