Software Engineering Co-op (Summer/Fall 2022) – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
- Software development and integration role on multi-threaded embedded C and C++ product software code bases.
- Support the design and development of embedded software solutions and networking products.
- Support project team activities related to the specification of requirements, software implementation, test case development, verification test execution and certification support
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess or meet eligibility requirement for obtaining a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Ideal candidates will have experience with software development using a high-level programming language (C++, C#, Java, Perl, Ada) as well as hardware-software integration in real-time embedded systems.
- Desire to successfully work in a team environment, establishing collaborative relationships with coworkers in person and through technology.
- Good written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment
- Motivated self-starter with good analytical skills
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Software+Engineering+Op&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=2f3da2259728037d&rtk=1fp9q36c3u51f800&from=rss→