Student Engagement & Residential Life Coordinator – Eastern Iowa Community Colleges – Cedar Rapids, IA
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
$37,000 – $41,063 a year
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Student Engagement & Residential Life Coordinator
EICC – Muscatine Campus
Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and On-Campus Housing provided
Under the direction of the Manager of Academic Advising and Student Success this position will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive residential life and campus student engagement program. The Residential Life and Student Engagement Coordinator will also assist with the planning, organizing, promoting, and implementing residential life, student life programs, events, and activities. This position will also be responsible for recruiting, training, and providing supervision to Resident Assistant and Associate Resident Assistant.
Qualification will include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated work experience in college student services, activities or residential life or relevant field preferred.
- Must possess the ability to plan and coordinate student programs and activities.
- Ability to utilize effective engagement and communication methods to impact student involvement and success.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to establish effective relationships within a diverse population.
- Possess a solid understanding of confidentiality and be able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, holidays and weekends.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.For more information, please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC for consideration please complete online application and send resume and cover letter to e-mail.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.) .If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 – $41,063.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location