Supervisor | Supported Community Living – AbbeHealth – Cedar Rapids, IA
$17 – $21 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
AbbeHealth Services – is a regional nonprofit organization dedicated to providing mental health and aging services that help individuals achieve their optimum levels of independence and success. Abbe Center for Community Mental Health is a subsidiary of AbbeHealth Services located in Cedar Rapids.
Abbe Center for Community Mental Health is hiring for a Site Supervisor for Home Based Habilitation Services in Linn County. This position is designed to assist adults with serious mental illness to live in their own home or supportive living environment in the Cedar Rapids and Marion communities. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills to work in a progressive setting with an emphasis in responsibilities of day-to-day operations of a community-based setting, program development, program oversight, and staff supervision.
· Provides supervision, administrative, and clinical consultation to team members working directly with members.
· Participates in planning, implementing, and evaluating programming in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures, Home-Based Habilitation guidelines, and Chapter 24 accreditation standards.
· Ensures the timely and accurate completion of Progress Notes for services provided. Responsible for oversight of quality assurance practices.
· Recognizes and teaches team members of the early symptoms of physical and mental illness and performs or coaches’ staff to perform appropriate interventions and/or referrals in accordance with an identified crisis plan.
· Provides coaching, skill development, disciplinary action, and annual performance reviews to direct reports. Assists in the development of professional goals or performance plans. Documents all supervisory activities.
· Schedules, attends, and facilitates regularly scheduled staff meetings, supervisory sessions, and in-service trainings.
· Is available for after hours, on-call responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a human service related field with 1 year of related experience; Associates degree in a human service related field with 3 years of related experience; or High School Diploma with 5 years of related experience. Experience working within Medicaid Waiver Programs preferred. Prior management/leadership experience preferred.
Must pass records and driving checks, pre-employment drug screen, and have a valid Iowa driver’s license.
Employment with AbbeHealth requires compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- mental health work related: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Iowa driver’s license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Supervisor+Supported+Community+Living&c=AbbeHealth&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=080696e4d91371fe&rtk=1g2hqe3kjq0vo800&from=rss→