Taco John's – Assistant General Manager – Pentex Restaurant Group – Hiawatha, IA
Pentex Restaurant Group
$15 an hour
Full Job Description
Are you a successful leader? Then it’s time to level up with Pentex Restaurant Group as we grow our company. We are going places and we want you to come along with us! We are looking for ambitious individual who can take advantage of our competitive bonus structure for the benefit of both the restaurant and him/herself.
Check us out at pentexrg.com.
- Possesses natural hospitality and an affinity for interacting with your Guests
- Fast Food Supervisory Experience, 1 year (required)
- Traditional Fast Food, 2 years (required)
- Has previous success with restaurant systems/tools and leading/supervising people
- Enjoys rolling up your sleeves and actively participating in all functions of operating a restaurant
- Is results oriented and has a track record of operating and financial success
- Can multi-task all day long with a smile on your face
- Understands and has a passion for the intricacies of working with food and beverage
- Possesses POS and Back Office computer skills
- ServSafe certified preferred but not required
- Language: English
- Likes to have fun at work!
- Helps coordinate and direct the restaurants operations to maximize profitability while maintaining the company’s values, policies, quality and guest experience standards.
- Assists with the management of team members, including training, mentoring, developing, counseling, and scheduling.
- Meet the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction and selling efforts.
- Ensure that the restaurant meets company guest standards.
- Maximizing positive customer experiences, sales, and profits.
- Follows cash handling policies procedures.
- Follow proper opening, closing, safety, and security procedures and maintain cleanliness and preventive maintenance programs.
- Estimates food and beverage needs, and purchases food, beverage, and supplies.
- Ensure goals are set and lead a team who works closely with each other to understand operational needs.
- Works closely with HR to resolve employee conflicts.
- Ensures team always offers consistent high level of service to all guests.
- Collaborates with the GM to achieve all restaurant goals and activities.
- Understanding of all full-service restaurant operations.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees.
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Generous Monthly Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
HUMILITY We operate with a quiet confidence and an absence of arrogance. Our results speak for themselves.
EXCELLENCE We cannot achieve perfection, but we work to improve daily. We have a passionate pursuit for excellence in everything we do.
CELEBRATE We celebrate our people, our milestones, and our achievements.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Taco+John&c=Pentex+Restaurant+Group&l=Hiawatha%2C+IA&jk=251bd7e0e585faaf&rtk=1fa9pr23in50i800&from=rss→