Technology Support Specialist: Hardware – Clickstop – Urbana, IA
Applications accepted until January 10, 2022.
Are you naturally wired to troubleshoot tech issues? Looking to challenge yourself and the company you work for to be better every day?
Join Clickstop’s Technology Team as a Technology Support Specialist: Hardware and help us continue providing seamless technology for all Clickstoppers, while digging into more efficiency and automation opportunities!
- Scott Keeling, Technology Team
What will you be doing?
- Aligning with Clickstop’s Core Values to drive our culture and business forward.
- Striving to make technology invisible by encouraging a seamless, effortless, and struggle-free environment for employees and guests.
- Technology Infrastructure:
- Building, installing, and maintaining PCs, phone systems, wireless networks, and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, cellphones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
- Identifying, logging, and resolving problems with software applications or network systems.
- Building out the technology equipment stack sent to Clean Laundry Stores.
- Recognizing potential improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation.
- Creating, maintaining, and distributing progress reports to senior leadership.
- IT Help Desk
- Working across a broad range of technologies to assist Clickstop employees with incidents, hardware, software, computer, and printer issues, and more.
- Answering requests in person or via phone, email, or chat.
- Providing advice, guidance, and help desk services to internal and external clients in clear way (technical and non-technical terms).
- Creating and maintaining documentation around all areas of the job, including using a call logging system to accurately document all requests.
What do we value in this role?
- Wired to move quickly and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Ability to communicate and troubleshoot to keep technology running smoothly.
- Attentive and considerate team member who always seeks to understand and serve.
- Skilled at balancing what is best for the customer and what is best for Clickstop, in the current moment and the future.
- Driven by a high sense of urgency and problem solving all while providing exceptional customer service every step of the way.
- Relevant certifications related to Microsoft and Office 365.
- Cyber security knowledge is an added bonus!
What Clickstop provides:
- The opportunity to pursue your best self (as an employee, parent, partner, citizen, etc.) We believe coming to work shouldn’t be transactional, but instead should be a purpose-driven experience.
- An entrepreneurial environment where opportunities are endless for those who seek them.
- Recognition for personal, team, and company accomplishments, because Clickstop’s success is a reflection of your engagement and excellence.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Benefits, including:
- Health Insurance ($0 Premium Option)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- ESOP – After one full year of service and minimum hour requirement is met
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Technology+Support+Specialist&c=Clickstop&l=Urbana%2C+IA&jk=12a6769c2184dc66&rtk=1fnl4dsbqn5eu800&from=rss→