Account Coordinator – After Hours – CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc.
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $24.1K to $30.5K per year is Indeed’s estimated salary for account coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA.
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What’s Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Account Coordinator – After Hours
Job Summary: An Account Coordinator’s main role is to work closely with multiple customers to identify and solve day-to-day occurrences.
The hours for this role are every Wednesday – Friday from 6 pm-6 am, and every other Saturday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and Tracing of a customer’s freight
- Customer communication
- Follow up on load plans and dispatches to ensure on-time service
- Daily hand-off of outstanding issues from your shift
- Tracking appointments via Customer websites
- Coordinate re-schedules when needed
- Internal escalation when needed
- Monitor shipments for successful on-time performance and pro-active communication
- Consistent communication with the customer to solicit appropriate freight opportunities
- Be involved with web-based monthly / quarterly reviews with each assigned customer
- Collaborate with all internal departments to resolve customer/carrier issues
- Navigate multiple tasks at once.
- Prioritizing tasks accordingly
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens, and writes effectively
- Drive for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Close attention to detail while working at a consistent pace
- A high school diploma or GED required a degree in a related field preferred
The CRST core values: Safety at the Core of All We Do – Integrity in Every Decision and Action – Commitment to the Success of Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and Communities.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Account+Coordinator&c=CRST+The+Transportation+Solution&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=6aad4eee5eb61573&rtk=1g11v704kqt68800&from=rss→