Account Service Merchandiser Coordinator – Designer Greetings – Cedar Rapids, IA
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Position Reports to Business Development Manager
This person will oversee store merchandisers for Iowa. This position requires in-store visits once every 2-6 weeks per store. In-store visits will increase during 6 weeks prior to all seasons. You will also be responsible for developing strong relationships and interacting regularly with card department merchandisers, store personnel and store managers. You should have solid organizational and administrative skills and be a strong team leader.
As an Account Service Merchandiser Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Check in with store manager to be identify any issues with card department.
- Check in with merchandisers to verify that card department stock control is functioning properly.
- Maintain stock control operating effectively by keeping the stock fresh and timely in order to build pocket turns.
- Handle refreshment credits as necessary.
- Ensure merchandiser has set seasonal displays in order to maximize seasonal sales.
- Ensure all seasonal signage is complete and on display.
- Ensure merchandiser has inventoried seasonal cards and has returned for credit.
- Utilize Operations manual to train merchandisers on all aspects of managing department including but not limited to use of smart phone app.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to speak, read and understand English
- Have reliable transportation
- Have access to internet, email, and a smart phone.
- Willing to travel and work a flexible schedule, including the day before and after major holidays.
- The ideal candidate would have Hallmark, American Greetings, or third party service company merchandiser experience.
- He or she must be able to work as part of a team and be an effective leader. You must be willing to work a varied work schedule.
This is a physically demanding job that can require high level of labor and energy. The physical environment may include work in back stockroom with limited lighting and less than ideal conditions
- Able to frequently stand for prolonged period of time
- Able to regularly bend, squat, kneel and reach overhead
- Able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary plus car allowance (Commensurate with experience)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Hiring 1 candidate for this role