Accounting Clerk – A-Lert Contruction Services – Centurion Industries, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Centurion Industries, Inc
A-Lert Construction Services, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., provides heavy industrial construction, maintenance, fabrication and repair services throughout the U.S. in such diverse processing industries as corn and oilseeds, food, meat, chemical, energy cogeneration and biofuels, wood pulp/paper/fiber products, and more. With over 800 employees and eight offices in six states, A-Lert stands ready to serve the needs of industrial clients throughout the U.S.
At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset, and we work hard to help them develop to be their best, to recognize them for their talents, and to provide opportunities to advance their careers.
Accounting clerk will be responsible to provide support to the accounting department by performing general clerical duties.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Follow specific directions
- Work within standards of accuracy
- Highly organized
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background, Physical Exam, Customer Security Check, E-Verify, Motor Vehicle Record (if applicable), other assessments (if applicable)
- Attendance – Must be available when scheduled for work
- Must be able to use time effectively and productively
- Must perform quality, accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical and well-articulated work
- Must be able to communicate, understand and follow directions
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Years of Service Awards
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Accounting+Clerk&c=Centurion+Industries&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=0f0d7d41946ec31e&rtk=1fnvkrhdgu1q6800&from=rss→