Activity Assistant – Care Initiatives – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Heritage Specialty Care – Cedar Rapids
Care Initiatives is currently hiring for both full-time and part-time talented Activity Assistants to join our team!
Full-Time Opening and Part-Time Opening
We provide compassionate transitional health care to Iowans at all walks of life and are committed to providing dignified and custom care for almost any need. As the largest single operator of quality Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care in Iowa and as a non-profit organization we’re committed to excellence and being an industry leader in services, tools, and support provided. Our earnings are reinvested in our nursing homes and teams in the form of improvements, new facilities, high-quality staff, and new care programs.
Care Initiatives is proud to have reinvested millions of dollars into the communities we are honored to serve!
We offer highly competitive compensation which varies based on previous experience.
Looking for/Duties to Include:
- Assist the activity director in implementing an activity program to meet each resident’s needs.
- Maintain the resources needed for each resident’s activity needs.
- Assist the activity director with required record keeping.
We are proud to provide excellent benefits to our team members!
- Dayforce Wallet- On Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it is earned!
- Three different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan with company match!
- Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- LPN& RN Tuition Assistance Program
- LPN&RN Board Funding
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran’s Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition Program
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Activity+Assistant&c=Care+Initiatives&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=c32f9ab334920c39&rtk=1fk3ngdu8u2u9800&from=rss→