Airshow Customer Account Representative – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Businesses Collins Aerospace
Job ID 01457303
Most Recent Date Posted 08/13/2021
City Cedar Rapids
Country United States
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
The person who fills this role works with customers to ensure requirements are communicated clearly, captured and software delivered on-time. You will represent Collins Aerospace at Airshows by being a product expert, customer advocate, and internal and external communicator.
- Manage custom configurations for every Airshow delivery per aircraft
- Influence revenue opportunities for Airshow and other RCI products through customer rapport and product knowledge
- Understand products and processes necessary to provide accurate quotes, generate customer interest, and achieve or exceed OTD and Customer Satisfaction
- Provide input to process and product improvements / requirements contributing to cost efficiency and future product roadmap
- Verify accuracy of Marketing Materials
- Coordinate customer training with training department.
- Coordinate with order admin for purchase orders, sales orders, triggering of license fees, etc.
- Develop and deliver quotes.
- Manage relationships / resolution of issues with shared services (CAA, Marketing, Sales, Product Support, Engineering, Programs, etc.)
- Travel as necessary (<10%)
- Creation and development of project management documentation including Options Documents, Configuration worksheets, Software Configuration Forms (SCF), delivery schedules
- Generate CRs and other custom requirements to submit to program management (VSL)
- Manage and track progress of Airshow configurations, provide timelines delivery schedules to customers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Airshow+Customer+Account+Representative&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d5b33b14dcfe3cfe&rtk=1fd3q9mfq3oc8000&from=rss→