Area Manager – Wells Fargo Advisors – WELLS FARGO BANK – Cedar Rapids, IA
WELLS FARGO BANK
Full Job Description
Wells Fargo is seeking a Area Manager in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Manage and develop a team of Financial Advisors to achieve improved sales results through consultative sales process leveraging financial planning and driving a full balance sheet approach
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with Financial Advisory functional area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for positive client experience by coaching Financial Advisors to partner with other wealth management specialists and licensed bankers in local markets
- Assist Financial Advisors to deliver appropriate solutions to their clients
- Make decisions and determine appropriate strategy and actions of Financial Advisory team to resolve complex problems or inquiries
- Interpret and develop Financial Advisory policies and procedures to ensure quality and that the service standards meet business objectives
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Financial Advisory
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 3+ years of Financial Advisory experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 9/10 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to develop and execute business strategies tied to a common vision, which maximizes revenue and profitability
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence across organizations at multiple levels, while driving results
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Leadership skills including the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Area+Manager&c=WELLS+FARGO+BANK&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a3d653eec4ca1a09&rtk=1g4mg3v89g2df800&from=rss→