Area Sales Representative – Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Dairy Farmers of America, Inc
Full Job Description
Overview: Job Description & Requirements:
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for gaining new accounts and developing current accounts in a specific geographic area. Performs sales call at buyer’s office or direct with store owner.
- Responsibilities includes distribution and space management, development and execution of ads, promotions, pricing, displays and territory plan.
- Directly leads one or more customer relationships and oversee all potential business in a specific territory
- Secures authorizations on products.
- Responsible for store level selling in assigned national and regional accounts
- Sells in Dean DSMP standards for schematics and space maintenance.
- Ensures products are within defined retail pricing architecture
- Communicate activity sold to customer through sales execution team.
- Leads account planning process including annual marketing calendar and sales execution framework.
- Delivers annual customer plan for sales volume and gross margin.
- Works with field finance to identify product void and lift analysis and determines appropriate action through sales operations team.
- Provides recommendations on RFPs/bids. – Coordinates, communicates, and monitors monthly price changes.
- Manages trade spend and execution of ads and marketing plan.
- Responsible for customer compliance on terms and payments
- Conducts customer business reviews and sales presentations with customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience preferably in the food or beverage industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Area+Sales+Representative&c=Dairy+Farmers+of+America&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=324cf2e218afe981&rtk=1fcuekf3lu21g800&from=rss→