Bone Health Account Specialist – Radius Health, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Radius Health, Inc
Full Job Description
Radius Health, Inc. is more than just a biopharmaceutical company. We are a growth company with audacious ambition for ourselves, our teams and for the patients who take our medicines. Radius seeks passionate, dynamic team players, problem-solvers and risk takers. We reward both imagination and those who mobilize big ideas. At Radius, it’s about high-performing teams boldly engaging an ever-changing healthcare landscape to positively impact generations of families. Radius is seeking outstanding candidates across a range of commercial roles. Join our revolution.
- Drive outstanding sales performance that ensure sales forecasts are met or exceeded. Effectively uses assigned budgets to drive therapeutic and territory expectations. Customizes discussions and client interactions based on customer’s needs in a compliant and ethical manner.
- Maintains current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers. Routinely shares such information with relevant Radius stakeholders (e.g., Sales and Commercial Leaders. Works with appropriate customers at accounts to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities.
- Provides input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identifies and selects programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand and evaluate the business in order to best determine how to accomplish sales objectives and apply resources such as HCP educational programs, samples, etc in an effective and ethical manner.
- Work with Business Unit Heads and Regional Business Directors to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives. Capitalizes on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the strategic plan.
- Work with other Radius Health personnel around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts. Providing timely and competent administrative management of work hours, sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, synchronization, sample and expense reporting.
- Must have strong sense of self-motivation/initiative, excellent decision-making judgment, strong teaming/collaboration skills (across functions) and the ability to learn and adapt to environment in order to overcome obstacles
- 3+ years of previous sales experience in specialty/injectable pharmaceuticals, biologics or medical device preferred
- Experience working in a science or healthcare environment developing customer relationships. Understanding of osteoporosis, biologic and injectable markets a significant plus
- Experience working with Specialty Pharmacies, Distribution Hubs, and Managed Care providers to ensure customers’ and patients’ needs are addressed
- Effectively inform and build a business plan based on depth and breadth of customer business needs, resources and products
- Ability to analyze data/metrics to assess progress against objectives as well as diagnose performance issues, and identify new opportunities.
- Experience establishing new customer relationships and communicating technical information in a highly adaptable and effective manner
- Must have Bachelors degree (any major) from an accredited college or university as well as a valid driver’s license and safe driving record; may require some overnight travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Bone+Health+Account+Specialist&c=Radius+Health&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=73885384969ba317&rtk=1fbpe5ttqn51h800&from=rss→