Bookstore Team Member (Part time seasonal) – Kirkwood Community College – Cedar Rapids, IA
Kirkwood Community College
$10.56 an hour
Full Job Description
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
UNIVERSAL CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Advocate for Continual Improvement- empowering each other to identify opportunities for excellence.
- Collaborate with Mutual Accountability- working together with a willingness to take ownership and account for our actions.
- Champion Service- anticipating needs and create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- Perseverance- commitment to excellence even in the face of adversity or delay in achieving success.
- Lead- regardless of title, through positive influence.
- Regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Facilitate an outstanding customer experience by giving exemplary customer service.
- Greet and check out customers.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team.
- Clean and straighten merchandise and store.
- Fold clothing and stock shelves.
- Answer questions and provide resources on campus.
- Assist students with purchasing decisions.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently and with others.
- Manage tasks and time efficiently.
- Welcome, value, and nurture people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, as well as support and promote an environment that accepts differences.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the essential job duties/responsibilities and performance expectations of the job, which should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.
- High School completion.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, OR REGISTRATIONS:
- Cash handling, register, and customer service experience.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Bookstore+Team+Member&c=Kirkwood+Community+College&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=c79e664cf4e9559d&rtk=1f65koglb306a000&from=rss→