Business Development Associate – Virtual/Remote – Publishing Concepts – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
PCI is the #1 player in the industry with 100% market share
Recognized as a trusted partner to schools, colleges, and universities and associations&
Partnership sales and managing renewal contracts
Call on customers who want and need our services!
Health Spending Account (HSA)
401K with company match
Paid sick leave
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
At PCI, our purpose is to inspire dreams and transform lives.& We offer a&HIGH ENERGY&and FUN&environment.
Our notthebigcompany Values:
- Pursue EXCELLENCE (Purposefully!)
- Unlock HUMAN POTENTIAL
- Act with INTEGRITY
- Innovate a CULTURE of Relationship and Fun
- Lead with a SERVANT S HEART
Our Best Candidates:
- 4+ years experience in B2B, B2C, consultative sales
- Earned a high school degree. Bachelor’s in Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Build and maintain pipeline for specific territories.
- Long-term interest in sales, marketing, or operational role.
What you can expect:
- Build and maintain pipeline of new business throughout assigned territories.
- Revive dormant accounts and extend existing lines of business
- Make 75-100 calls a day and send multiple prospect emails
- Provide support to Account Executives
- Maintain CRM and ensure all data is current and accurate
- < Travel 10%
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment&
At least 18 years old
Do you reside in or willing to relocate to AR, FL, GA, KS, MS, OK, TX, VA?
Are you able to successfully complete a background check and a drug screen within 48 hours of receiving an offer?
Experienced with making 75 -100 sales calls a day
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Business+Development+Associate&c=Publishing+Concepts&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=51e1fe13241d9dfa&rtk=1fbmob1kmu1qg800&from=rss→