Cedar Terrace – Pool Monitor – YES Communities – Cedar Rapids, IA
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23.7K – $30.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Full Job Description
YES Communities, founded in 2008, owns and operates manufactured housing communities with locations across the United States. YES takes a new approach to manufactured home communities and works to build and maintain an environment in each community that reflects their positive YES attitude. YES’s unique operating model, personal approach and strong corporate culture has garnered it the Community Operator of the Year award by the Manufactured Housing Institute for the past ten years.
Our company’s leadership team has over 100 years of combined experience in the manufactured housing industry. This dedication has brought industry acknowledgement to not only our executive team, but also to every endeavor they have touched throughout the past four decades.
Life at YES
YES Communities strives to hire a diverse workforce that shares our vision of what a manufactured home community should be. We empower our employees to develop a strong sense of community with our residents because we know that happy, dedicated employees make the difference.
Our culture is relaxed and one where leaders set clear expectations and give you the freedom to manage your goals. We invest in our employees and take pride as we watch them achieve results and make a difference in their roles every day.
Your role at YES!
As a community with families and children, it will be up to you to ensure that the pool area is safe and secure and that the residents are following rules and regulations established by the community. You need to ensure that the pool and surrounding areas including the pool bathrooms are opened and well-stocked. And should an emergency come up, you will be one of the valued members who may be called on to assist.
- Open pool area at designated times
- Ensure pool furniture is arranged neatly
- Ensure pool bathroom is opened and stocked.
- Verify everyone entering the pool is wearing their pool pass
- Ensure no one under the age of 14 is allowed into the pool area without an adult.
- Enforce all pool rules
- Secure the pool at designated time each night.
- Report any problems to community manager
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per day
- Effectively communicate with residents and management
- Required to regularly push pull lift or carry 25 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Seasonal positions are not eligible for benefits
The YES Difference
Competitive salary | Comprehensive health benefits | Life, long and short-term disability insurance | 401(k) with company match
YES I can help * YES We are a team * YES We add value * YES We build community
YES Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cedar+Terrace&c=YES+Communities&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1d10afb502da5872&rtk=1g2f4jm7ppkm0800&from=rss→