CONTRACTS MANAGER – AVIONICS – REMOTE OPTION – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
This opening for a Contracts Manager is within the Service and Support Avionics Contracts Department. This role is responsible for contracts with our APAC Airlines customers. This position may, at times, require evening hours to support customer discussions and travel to China. This position is for an experienced contracts professional with knowledge and developed technical expertise in contracts administration and negotiation. Oversees multiple contract negotiations for the organization and guides less experienced individuals on contractual matters.
Although the Avionics production site is located in Cedar Rapids, IA, the right candidate can support remotely and be located outside of this location/state.
Specific duties include:
- Drafts, generates, interprets, negotiates, and manages complex contract documents, in accordance with internal and external customer schedules and requests, to ensure these documents properly reflect the business’ objectives
- Ensures productive relationships with customers throughout the negotiation process
- Independently supports the proposal manager in coordinating input from other organizations during the sales campaign process
- Directs analysis and prepares reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters
- Coaches and guides junior professionals and reviews their work to ensure output is of quality and accordance with business objectives
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to ensure contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Manages small-to medium-sized projects
- Maintains historical legal records l Other duties as necessary for the department
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Cit
- Experience with customer facing contracts and negotiations, and different type of agreements (NDAs, MOAs, Bailment, Settlement, etc.)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach resources
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Contract+Manager&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5dc3892f128c744e&rtk=1fk3ngdu8u2u9800&from=rss→