Counter Salesperson – CED – Cedar Rapids, IA
As a Counter Salesperson, you will be responsible for assisting customers in person and over the phone, entering orders in system, reviewing and pulling orders, and ensuring customers’ needs are met in a professional and timely fashion.
- Sales experience: 1 year
- Customer Service experience: 1 year
- Neat appearance
- Polite Demeanor
- Good telephone etiquette
- Basic understanding of products and applications, computer inventory system and warehouse. 3 years in warehouse or equivalent educational experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The following additional compensation may be applicable for this position:
Benefits available for this position are:
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision Care for full-time positions
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Interface politely and professionally with both walk in and call in customers.
- Interpret customer needs and place orders in system for appropriate material.
- Provide customer service duties relating to the customer orders, such as expediting orders, checking on orders, and following up on orders.
- Pick orders periodically for will call and wait customers.
- Receive returns brought back from customers and prepare paperwork to company’s quality system requirements.
- Perform cash and credit card transactions including handling money and making change. Answer customer questions relating to products we stock.
- Maintain a relationship with Supplier partners.
- Understand and use the resources available from suppliers to help meet customer’s needs.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working with customers and fellow associates to contribute to a good working environment for all.
- Maintain a clean organized retail environment at the city counter.
- Set up & maintain merchandizing displays provided by vendor, located in the show room.
- Display marketing announcements for supplier programs run at the branch.
- Attend Sales and Training meetings as directed by management.
- Help with trade shows, customer training and other customer events when needed.
- Follow company quality system guidelines and employee manual guidelines.
- Be a strong team member; help other departments when possible.
NOTE:This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned at any time; with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability | Veteran
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Counter+Salesperson&c=CED&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=dd4ccd15d92a4e69&rtk=1fb47mbdiu2tu800&from=rss→