Crew Member – Papa Murphy's – Cedar Rapids, IA
$12.50 – $14.50 an hour
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
***The listed wage rate is based off of base pay and tips added together. TIPS TYPICALLY ADD AN ADDITIONAL $4-$4.50 PER HOUR TO BASE PAY, GUARANTEED!***
The Crew Member is responsible for the following, but not limited to, duties and responsibilities while continually promoting a culture that embraces the company’s core values of Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Exhibit readiness to perform role by wearing a clean and wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned time.
- Prioritize and complete tasks, which if not done could jeopardize the stores operation.
- Adhere to Papa Murphy’s store “Performance Standards.”
- Comply with all sanitation and safety standards.
- Greet all guests to create a welcoming environment.
- Handle phone and online orders for guest pick-up.
- Keep assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Perform all tasks/duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
“Front of House”
- Work all counter stations or other assigned station.
- Assist guests in making menu selection, review specials, handle club cards, and participate in add-on sales.
- Wrap pizzas properly, repeat orders to guests, give verbal baking instructions to all guests, thank and invite the guests back.
- Present order to guest within the 3-minute door to door service time.
- Assist guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Follow proper cash, check, credit card and food stamp transactions; ring up order and follow proper cash handling techniques.
- Follow proper void/refund procedures. Process coupons and gift certificates with the assistance of immediate supervisor.
“Back of House”
- Learn to complete operating and safety knowledge of mixer, sheeter and dicer if needed. Make all products following the portion charts or job aids within the average time as described in the Papa Murphy’s “Performance Standards”.
- Store and rotate all products before and after prepping to ensure quality.
- Mix dough to recipe and dough balls to standard when/if necessary.
- Sheet, wrap, date, and store crusts to standard.
- Perform the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but not required.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effectively read, speak, write and communicate.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Be a team player with a great attitude.
- Basic math skills required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.50 – $14.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We have plastic shields up in places of most frequent contact, and are requiring the wearing of face masks.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Crew+Member&c=Papa+Murphy%27s&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f9295f3317827b40&rtk=1fjrpct10u3io800&from=rss→