Customer Care Documentation Specialist – Amur Equipment Finance, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Amur Equipment Finance, Inc
Full Job Description
The primary duty of a Customer Care Documentation Specialist entails preparing correspondence for Customer and internal communication in a fast-paced, goal-oriented Customer Care Department. Additional responsibilities include addressing customer service matters regarding customer service issues; processing Customer payoff requests; assisting in preparing Year End Balance Information; completing Contract Modifications, Bill of Sales and Account Completion Letters as well as keeping records of Customer Care data is accounted accurately. Customer Care Documentation Specialists are also expected to review accounts for UCC Continuation to ensure our liens do not lapse and advise the Customer Care Supervisor when necessary, to accelerate or approval a customer?s request.
The Customer Care Documentation Specialist will be expected to produce a minimum agreed upon quantity and quality of daily deliverables (e.g., daily document production volumes, error-free calculations) as well as surpass monthly production objectives agreed upon with the Customer Care Manager.
Managing Customer Documentation
- Produce, send, receive and review (as applicable) customer care-related documents between the Customer and AmurEF. Key documents include: Payment History Reports, Engine Repairs, Modifications, T&As, Payoffs, Year End Balance information, and Contract Amendments.
- Note, file and scan Customer correspondence accordingly in AmurEF?s file management systems.
- Compile and analyze documentation and information received from Customers related to Modification and submit following procedure outline.
- Timely and accurately prepare Account Completion and Bill of Sale Letters.
- Calculate full or partial Contract payoffs; provide related Title Releases, Bills of Sale and/or Account Completion letters upon receipt of funds.
- Continue UCC Liens for extended term and/or delinquent Contracts.
- Ensure all Customer information is complete and correct in AmurEF?s files.
Customer Service and Departmental Cooperation
- Process Customer payments accurately and when scheduled; provide detailed and accurate allocations for internal reporting.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to the requesting party for Exposure inquiries; record all notes into LeasePlus.
- Assist the Account Department in sending out Invoice by email if requested by customer.
- Facilitate the smooth and timely transition of files to the Docs and Funding team if required.
- Take on as needed any Departmental overflow work.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Customers and AmurEF team members inside and outside the Department, especially Accounting, Insurance and Titling.
- Consistently, clearly and concisely document all interactions with Customers and Vendors in a self-explanatory manner to ensure reporting accuracy and ease of account hand-off.
- Compile and deliver weekly and monthly Customer Care reports for various Departments.
Education and Training Guidelines
High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
Prefer three (3) to five (5) year’s work experience in commercial customer service.