Customer Care Representative – Annuities – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Use exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to answer calls regarding retirement, life, and annuity investment products.
- Identify customer needs and provide personalized service to ensure positive and meaningful outcomes; engage more knowledgeable team members as needed.
- Locate/research information using multiple systems/technologies.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to obtain and/or provide necessary information to resolve issues.
- Document customer inquiries and associated actions; follow-up on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Learn and maintain a basic understanding of products, procedures, and systems
- Achieve department metrics and expectations
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department goals
- Associate’s degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- One year of call center or customer service experience, or financial services industry experience
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner, orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Understanding of retirement, life, and annuity investment products
- Office/call center environment
- May work varied shifts
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Customer+Care+Representative&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=3d00673692d0f54e&rtk=1fb47mbdiu2tu800&from=rss→