Customer Service Quality Specialist-Web Support – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
What You Will Do: As part of Transamerica’s team you will provide quality results through quality assurance reviews of all service transactions. Reviews accuracy of timeliness and efficiency of service transactions with recommendations for quality standards as appropriate to management.
What Success Looks Like:
- Utilizes working knowledge of processing and quality functions, compliance with state and federal regulations, SOX, SEC, IMSA and quality functions in the Customer Contact Center.
- Monitor accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of service transitions.
- Report and document deficiencies and/or inconsistencies in procedures, which affect quality or create potential problem situations. Work with management staff on resolutions.
- Regularly audit the work within the teams for accuracy and adherence to procedures, provide one on one coaching or training recommendations to management on areas requiring improvement.
- Provide support to other teams as needed with resolving customer problems, processes, procedures, and customer satisfaction and resolution as primary objective.
- Attend and participate in various departmental meetings with feedback and reports on quality assurance service levels, results, and recommendations for process improvements.
- Remain abreast of current procedures and changes.
What You Need:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 1 years customer service experience required.
- Working knowledge of insurance industry operations, SOX, state & federal regulations preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes, meet multiple deadlines, strong communication skills, and superior soft skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to differentiate between products and work types. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive professional attitude.
- Ability to coach, motivate, and mentor others. Attention to detail.
- Seeking knowledge through LOMA & dept. classes.
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
In office employees will perform all of their work at a Company office location.
Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between $37,800 – $50,400. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 6%.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Customer+Service+Quality+Specialist+Web+Support&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=3594514558263c2c&rtk=1fch8ck43u4sp800&from=rss→