Digital Marketing Strategist – ImpactLife – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
**As a condition of employment, ImpactLife will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except for those granted exemptions on medical or seriously held religious grounds.**
ImpactLife is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the development, execution and analysis of digital marketing initiatives.
Digital Marketing Strategist responsibilities include:
- Utilize data-driven approaches to execute digital marketing and communication initiatives based on marketing research data platforms.
- Develop and execute targeted digital campaigns to increase conversions and engagement.
- Develop SEO strategy for organizational website to attract and retain donor base.
- Create and implement social media strategies to elevate brand voice and engagement.
- Produce compelling digital content, using animations, motion graphics and video features.
- Manage social media channels as primary community manager.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, and report on ROI to stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to develop new strategies and achieve strategic goals.
- Provide ongoing support for marketing projects, including rebrand, website, content marketing; as well as other departments as assigned.
Responsibilities and Qualities:
- Responsible for the support of department initiatives including, but not limited to: development, implementation, execution, and analysis of all programs, goals, strategies/strategic initiatives and compliance in support of the ImpactLife mission, department goals and creating a culture rich in satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Provide and demonstrate consistent support of the ImpactLife mission and regulatory compliance providing on-going support, timely and open communication to the department leadership team and co-workers.
- Apply critical thinking and application when problem solving or elevating department needs while maintaining the integrity of the department and ImpactLife standards.
- Continually monitor, identify and develop process improvement opportunities and initiatives protecting the organization and department from risk and identifying areas of efficiencies through lean initiatives, in a timely manner and in accordance with established deadlines/timelines.
- Assist in training initiatives and competencies for new hires and existing staff as requested.
- Ensure and comply with all safety policies as stated in the ImpactLife safety manual, SOPs or work guidelines in local, state, and federal regulations and entities.
- Collaborate with internal departments and peers in respectful manner to achieve ImpactLife goals.
- Support department leadership and ImpactLife initiates and mission.
- Escalate communication to appropriate stakeholders regarding compliance issues/concerns, product safety/integrity, and client or donor satisfaction.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum of high school competencies due to additional 1-year formal preparation with concentration in public relations, marketing, or communications.
- Equivalent combination of demonstrated work experience and education may be considered.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in the area of digital media and social media management.
- Must be Google Ads Certified
- Strong knowledge of personal computers, including desktop publishing and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
What’s in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary, increases significantly with experience and education.
- A full time first shift position, with on-call rotation for weekends and holidays, allowing for ideal work/life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits packages including Medical, Prescription, FSA/HSA, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, 401k, EAP and more!
This is not an ordinary heath care job. Our work is unique, personal, fulfilling, rewarding, and making a difference right here in our communities. We offer an opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team that makes us a recognized leader in the blood center industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Digital+Marketing+Strategist&c=ImpactLife&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=eef5572f8df539fb&rtk=1flb01p98hios800&from=rss→