Dir CareMore Case Mgmt – Anthem – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
CareMore is a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America’s largest managed healthcare organizations.
Director CareMore Case Management – Remote
Responsible for overseeing CareMore case management operations and expansions among multiple states.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees and directs the quality of care for high risk patients.
- Implements case management strategies and oversees daily operations.
- Develops programmatic approaches to new and existing programs.
- Oversees quality assurance.
- Collaborates with neighborhood team, primary care physicians, specialists, and outside vendors; leverages all resources included in the clinical model.
- Researches and develops new and innovative approaches to Case Management.
- Supports and implements initiatives to support growth and strategic objectives.
- Partners with Extensivist, Regional Medical Officers, and Senior Medical Officers to deliver high quality of life and care to frail patients.
- Manages the annual budget.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in Nursing or related health care field.
- Minimum of 8 years experience including prior management experience in a health care environment (i.e. acute care); or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Case Management Leadership experience overseeing large diverse/remote teams
- Passion and experience working within underserved communities
- Quality Measures including STARS
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Anthem approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Director+Caremore+Case+Management&c=Anthem&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1eb015a6c7ce84db&rtk=1foa5dnkou2fh800&from=rss→