Documerge Consultant – Horizon Corp – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Job Title: Documerge Consultant
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: Full Time
- Plans, designs, and executes using Documerge software for product implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Develop test plans and works with internal customers to test and verify a projects conformance to business requirements.
- Develop test scenarios as detailed in the technical specifications. Documents, maintains, and modifies existing Documerge rules.
- Works on analysis-type problems related to activities and procedures.
- Proactively identifies and resolves complex system and production problems.
- Create and maintain the conditional processing tables, electronic forms and other systems used in product development.
- Coordinate and perform the tasks related to testing and implementation of moving products to production.
- Assess document needs, layout variable information requirements, design program requirements & code/update programs within Conditional Processing System (CPS).
- Assist in the administration of the electronic library and forms management system.
- Demonstrates proficiency on information systems change control procedures and processes, (SDLC).
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Documerge+Consultant&c=Horizon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=3ded2b0c0150f624&rtk=1fcp6ed6g3oc8000&from=rss→