Field Service Technician – Access Systems – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Do you like keeping current with technology? Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy working with your hands? If “yes”, we have an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning service team at one of the Midwest’s Top Workplaces. The ideal candidate will have a strong dedication to customer service, troubleshooting skills, and a clean driving record. Prior experience with copier or printer repair is not required as we will provide all training to ensure your success. This is a niche technical career that is very rewarding for individuals that enjoy hands-on troubleshooting and repair in a role with a lot of variety. Once techs start in this industry, they just do not leave – and it is recession proof! We provide a laptop, tools, ongoing training, and a company car. The work hours for this role are 8-5 Monday-Friday with no after-hours or weekends. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Travel to client sites to repair and maintain printing equipment, completing tasks with high accuracy.
- Receive, prioritize, and accurately complete and close service calls.
- Manage and maintain an accurate parts inventory.
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer’s classes and online training.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair client’s printing systems.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to learn.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Field+Service+Technician&c=Access+Systems&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=74c19052dac140c7&rtk=1fbs40a4ru3m2800&from=rss→