Field Service Technician – Rogan Scale – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Remote Field Service Technician to join our dynamic and talented team. This role is tailor-made for a problem solver with a technical background who enjoys the process of overcoming challenges and the feeling of success that comes with hard work. We are one of Eastern Iowa’s leaders in full-service weighing solutions. We ve earned that reputation by putting our customers first, treating our employees like family, and using cutting edge products and skills to become a standout solutions provider.
On an average day you will service 100-150 mile radius of Cedar Rapids area, reporting to various customer sites to install, repair, or calibrate weighing solutions. Everyday will present a unique challenge with a different problem so only the best technical experts do well in this job. Is this you?
What makes this job perfect for you:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Company vehicle for business use
- Full medical, dental and disability insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off – Use It, Roll It or Cash It!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- The TEAM!
What makes you perfect for this job:
- You ve got a problem-solver s mindset. You re at your happiest diagnosing equipment issues and troubleshooting solutions for the customer.
- You have a technical or mechanical background. You have some great experience and enjoy learning new skills.
- You re a team player. You enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues and learning from them to continuously build to be an even better team.
- You re not afraid to get dirty. We fix and install equipment!
- You deliver service with a smile. You know every business is a people business. You put the customer s needs front and center and create a memorable experience to keep them coming back.
- You like variety. You re happy and motivated taking on new tasks and challenges each day.
- You get the job done. You re self-motivated to see a project through to the finish line.
- You have a valid Driver’s License and are insurable by our insurance carrier.
- You have, or are willing to earn, a Class B CDL driver s license.
Typical Hours: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. Some overtime hours and flexibility required.
We re looking forward to meeting you! Let s start the conversation. Apply today.
We highly value the health and safety of our teams; we believe in an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Field+Service+Technician&c=Rogan+Scale&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=7166af1ef34f3735&rtk=1fke7ud0gu1bq800&from=rss→