Finance – Client Reporting Analyst – GreatAmerica Financial Services – Cedar Rapids, IA
GreatAmerica Financial Services
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a highly successful entrepreneurial company providing equipment financing to businesses across the United States. Our exemplary customer service, our principle-centered business philosophy and our team-based operating approach are key to our success and growth.
GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.
We Are Looking to Add a Key Member to Our Portfolio Services Group!
The Client Reporting Analyst is primarily responsible for serving as an interface between GreatAmerica Portfolio Services Group “GPSG” leadership and the client on activities with respect to client reporting, evaluating financial implications and feasibility of client reporting requests while providing planning/support to meet GPSG’s overall performance targets.
As a Client Reporting Analyst, You’ll:
- Prepare, audit and deliver monthly reporting per the clients standard operating procedures
- Monthly preparation of client billing based on detailed review of the client’s servicing agreement and portfolio activity
- Monthly preparation of internal journal entries in accordance with deadlines
- Research and resolve all report discrepancies timely
- Maintain active relationships with GPSG clients on portfolio and financial issues. Work with clients to determine reporting needs.
- Assist clients with reporting requests via GPSG’s web-based reporting interface or ad-hoc reporting through the data warehouse. Manage the setup and training of clients on GPSG’s web-based reporting tool.
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing client reporting enhancements to include IT application improvements
- Compile periodic client performance metrics for leadership analysis to assist in client operation review meetings
- Partner with GPSG client manager and operations team with the onboarding of new clients; including but not limited to setup of client reporting, billing and related journal entries
- Ability to navigate core loan, leasing and solar servicing systems.Knowledge of associated accounting entries and assist in reconciliation process
- Prepare various reconciliations of GPSG third-party vendors and GPSG operations such as invoicing, ACH payments, legal land descriptions, FedEx, interpretive services and UCC filings
- Promote and participate in process improvement initiatives within the business unit
- Continue review and creation of documentation of all tasks
- Provide an outstanding GreatAmerica experience to all clients
- Perform other duties as required
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
For all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability
For this position: Detail Oriented, Accuracy, Accountability, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Planning, Time Management, Relationship Building, Analytical, Ability to succeed under tight deadlines
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Experience: New college graduate to 1-3 years finance and accounting experience
Skills and Abilities
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Excel with a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications required
Other Requirements: Qualified candidates will need a motivated spirit, possess excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize and quickly jump between tasks, exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel and possess outstanding computer skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organized, creative, team-player with initiative who responds well to challenges and demonstrate sound business judgment.
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at greatamerica.com. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
At GreatAmerica, we’re looking to grow our business through our people. Are you looking to grow your career? If so, submit your application at www.greatamerica.com/careers.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Finance&c=GreatAmerica+Financial+Services&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b7cd043267e1ca07&rtk=1fan040o7u4hv800&from=rss→