Guest Room Attendant with PTO and 401K – Bird Dog Hospitality – Cedar Rapids, IA
Bird Dog Hospitality
Full Job Description
Job Title: Guest Room Attendant
Job Type: Variable or full-time, hourly
Supervisor: General Manager or Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Holiday Inn Express I-380 @ 33rd Ave.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper capable of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean, comfortable and orderly environment for our guests to maintain and strengthen our reputation.
Flexible schedule, we can work around another primary job.
Bird Dog Equity Partners is a hotel investment and management company that believes in putting people first. Beneath our core business of hospitality lies our purpose of creating lifelong relationships and enriching the lives of all those we provide hospitality to – our team members, guests, and investor partners. Every one of our team members seeks to live and breathe the values that define our culture, the Bird Dogma :
The Bird Dogma
- We Put People First
- We Dependably Drive Results
- We Constantly Keep a Positive Attitude
- We Never Stop Improving, Ever
- We Relentlessly Solve Problems
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Empty trash containers and dispose of waste in a sanitary manner
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Manage guest requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Proven experience as a professional cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel. stoop and bend
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree preferred
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Guest Room Attendant may be asked to perform.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Guest+Room+Attendant+Pto&c=Bird+Dog+Hospitality&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=10351b9796367eaa&rtk=1fke7ud0gu1bq800&from=rss→