Help Desk Support (GSS) – Ovation Networks Inc – Cedar Rapids, IA
Ovation Networks Inc
$11 – $13 an hour
Night Shift (Required)
Full Job Description
Must be willing to work Nights, Weekends and some Holidays.
The Help Desk Support (Guest Support Specialist) position consists of taking inbound calls with the majority being Hotels/Hospitality companies from their guests who are having difficulty connecting to WiFi. This position is responsible for taking notes on what the issues are the user is having at the property, troubleshoot and resolve within the scope of work for that position. If unable to resolve using the troubleshooting guide the Guest Support Specialist will escalate the matter to a Network Support Specialist
Customer service is a large part of the job, we are an extension of the hotel’s customer experience and are expected to give a high level of customer experience using empathy, building rapport and assuring them you will do everything you can to address their request(s).
Some job duties can include:
- Monitoring multiple Dashboards (property alerts), contact and resolve within the scope of work.
- Expected to take specific notes to help with trends, resolutions and follow up.
- Prepare hardware for installation, inventory in our system, labeling and testing before install.
- Expected to read email, keep up on any changes or important information in the department that can change.
- Report trends in specific hotels/ rooms and escalating them to Senior Tech
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Previous customer service experience
- An analytical and process-oriented approach
- Knowledge of basic network hardware (Access Points, Switches, Routers, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with several types of end-user devices: Laptops, Cellphones, Android (Phones /Tablets /Vendor Specific Devices), Apple (iPhone, iPad), OS (MAC, Windows), Gaming consoles (PS, Xbox, Wii)
- A real desire to help people
- Excellent work ethic
We rely on each employee including part-time employees to be dependable, self-productive and can work well in a team environment.
Networking or IT experience is a plus
Call Center / Customer Experience is a plus
Internal Advancement Highly Encouraged: TSS, NSS, Team Lead are some of the career pathways at Ovation Networks in our NOC.
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Help+Desk+Support&c=Ovation+Networks&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=8f54991474aea520&rtk=1flb01p98hios800&from=rss→