HR Shared Services Representitive – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls in adherence with People Solutions protocol and service standards. May respond to emails, correspondence, web chat, etc. and make outbound calls as assigned.
- Handle routine research. May assist with more complex research as assigned.
- Initiate contact or makes referrals to the appropriate resource for situations that require specific attention.
- Make outbound and follow up calls/emails as needed on behalf of other HR Centers of Excellence (CoE).
- Provide assistance to managers and employees with time-sensitive requests, such as timecards, reports, HRIS (Workday) system navigation, etc.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Stay abreast of the company’s community pages on TAnet.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality related to business or employee information protected by company policy and federal/state regulations.
- Associates degree in HR or field relative to job duties, or equivalent experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills to provide accurate, clear and diplomatic responses to inquiries.
- Research and analytical skills to review and/or troubleshoot routine situations.
- Technical aptitude for navigating and instructing others on Workday processes.
- Basic skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR and/or related certifications (e.g. PHR, CEBS)
- HR experience, with an emphasis on benefits and/or HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of Workday business processes, benefit programs, payroll, and CoE functions linked to Employee Services.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Accounting skills.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
- Customer service experience in a similar environment or IT help desk.
- Office environment, hybrid.
- Majority of time will be spent on the phone answering inquiries.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $35,000 and $42,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 6%.
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Human+Resource+Shared+Service+Representative&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=bfe1322961f8a6ec&rtk=1fbs40a4ru3m2800&from=rss→