In-Store Product Assembler – National Assemblers – Cedar Rapids, IA
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $46K – $58.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Full Job Description
Come work with the fastest growing Retail & In-Home Assembly Company in the nation!
National Assemblers, Inc. is currently seeking In-Store and In-Home Assemblers to join our expanding organization. National Assemblers Inc. is a family-owned company helping build the future with quality assembled products. We are the #1 assembly company in the nation and committed to continue building a strong team of hard workers, problem solvers, and forward thinkers. We service the world’s largest brands like Amazon, Walmart, Lowes, Bass Pro Shop, Leggett and Platt and more.
You will be servicing our many in-store retail customers, building bikes, grills, furniture & anything else they might request. After completing certification, there is an opportunity to work as an In-Home Product Assembler with some of our biggest customers, like Amazon, Leggett and Platt and more. There is so much opportunity for growth & earning potential, the sky is the limit!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Thrives when working independently
- Enjoys being responsible and dependable
- Thrives well with Account Managers, District Managers, and Store Personnel
- Flexible with changes that may occur during the workday
- Strives to conduct themself in a professional manner
- Has excellent communication skills with both customers and NAI management
What Successful Employees Have:
- Reliable Transportation
- Great Attitude
- Excellent Customer Service
- Determination to Succeed
- Smart Phone
Benefits of Working With the #1 Assembly Company:
- Weekly Pay
- W2 Employment
- Paid Training
- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Mileage reimbursement
Apply now to start your rewarding career with the largest assembly company in the United States!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Store+Product+Assembler&c=National+Assemblers&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f407ccda821beb44&rtk=1g11v704kqt68800&from=rss→