Industrial Cleaning Foreman – hth companies – Cedar Rapids, IA
$27 – $28 an hour
Full Job Description
hth companies is an industrial services provider offering mechanical insulation, scaffolding, industrial cleaning, and various other services to meet our customers’ needs across the Midwest. At hth, we continue to promote the merit shop philosophy we were founded upon in 1984; rewarding employees based upon their merits of skills, productivity and quality workmanship. Our vision is to be an organization that creates an environment where employees are encouraged to develop their full potential to provide quality work. We strive each day to better serve our customers and employees.
Candidate will manage industrial cleaning projects from start to finish. Candidate must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Knowledge of industrial cleaning (hydro blast, vac trucks, etc.) is a must. Experience with automated equipment is preferred. Candidate’s with a class B CDL are preferred but will make the exception for the right applicants.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of different high-pressure hydro blast equipment, including the different tips and pressures ranging from 10,000 psi-40,000 psi.
- Candidate must be customer focused and able to maintain client relationships.
- Individual must be safety oriented as it is crucial in this position.
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Travel is required with this position.
Education and Experience
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic tools and their applications
- 2 -5 years of experience in a construction or labor field, with some management experience
- 2-3 years of Industrial Cleaning experience
- Ability to follow all safe work procedures
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work at above ground elevations while wearing a harness and other protective equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable in methods used to complete task
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team
- Motivated to learn new skills and trades
- Follows directions of manager / lead / superintendent and clarifies responsibilities if needed
- Respects self, co-workers, managers, company, other contractors, and clients.
- Shows up on time ready to complete work
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to climb ladders repetitively
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for 8+ hours a day, including prolonged standing and walking, bending, and twisting.
- Ability to complete tasks such as loading, un-loading, cleaning, shoveling, and painting.
- Ability to safely perform duties related to confined space work.
- Supplemented Health Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Group Injury Insurance
- 401K (Company Match of 3%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Industrial+Cleaning+Foreman&c=hth+companies&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f7b38848aefddc6f&rtk=1fnl4da4thimo800&from=rss→