Inventory Associate – Travel – Cedar Rapids, IA – RGIS – Cedar Rapids, IA
$16.25 an hour
Full Job Description
Job Title : Inventory Associate – Travel
$16.25/hr with opportunity to make up to $19.25/hr or more!
Candidates must also be able to travel overnight for up to three nights in a row. This will include a meal per diem and travel pay.
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with RGIS
- Hourly Incentive Plan: This position is eligible for our Hourly Incentive Plan , which is an opportunity to earn more pay in most shifts, based on your performance!
- Work today, get paid tomorrow with Instant Pay®, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of your eligible pay on an Instant Prepaid Visa card the day after your shift ends, at no charge to you!*
- Referral bonuses : Get paid for referring friends to RGIS!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth : RGIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on RGIS to count their business’ inventory in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of RGIS, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Respect, Teamwork and Innovation in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at RGIS Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Integrity – Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
- Excellence – Do the right thing, the first time!
- Respect – Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Teamwork – Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- Innovation – Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- No previous inventory experience necessary
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
RGIS will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
*Associates with garnishment(s), including child support, are eligible for Instant Pay only after RGIS receives notice that all garnishments have been paid in full.
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on RGIS, visit our website at www.rgis.com.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
: USA-IA-Cedar Rapids-Cedar Rapids, IA
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Inventory+Associate&c=RGIS&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e2a61d4f418f2a8a&rtk=1fd6g4muc3oc8000&from=rss→