Inventory Associate – Travel – RGIS – Cedar Rapids, IA
$18 an hour
Full Job Description
Inventory Associate – Travel
Inventory Associate – Travel
Starting Wage from $18.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- This position is eligible for a productivity based wage increase up to $2.00 in the first 6 months, with a maximum of $5.00.
- Employer paid travel weekly, up to 4 nights a week with meal per diem. Consistent work schedule and travel options available
- Work today; get paid tomorrow, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your shift ends.
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more.
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Opportunity to become a paid driver – ask your hiring manager for details.
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate – Travel Job Preview
This team within WIS works primarily with a single customer in the home improvement segment. Our customer relies on WIS to count their business’ inventory in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. The Travel Inventory Associate will travel with the team weekly to customer locations across their region. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker, Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours, including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight stays (up to 4 days a week)
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisusa.com.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Inventory+Associate&c=RGIS&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=26db1be3fb64e4e3&rtk=1g5bh6r3nkf0o800&from=rss→