Loan Adjustor 2, Commercial Capital Operations – Wells Fargo – Cedar Rapids, IA
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
- The Loan Adjustor will be reviewing, negotiating, and adjusting a medium size portfolio of delinquent/problem loans which may include but not limited to contacting customers to resolve delinquent balances, determining course of action to resolve outstanding balances, and facilitating completion of transfer and assumptions.
- Manage relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to effectively minimize losses for the portfolio.
- Request updates to accounts in accordance with executed customer agreements and ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Provide support for department projects/initiatives.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the mitigating success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, collections, loan workout, sales, or financial services
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Collections experience
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid negotiation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Commercial lease and loan collections experience
- Ability to identify and execute process simplification ideas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Loan+Adjustor&c=Wells+Fargo&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1358d9995e0d2559&rtk=1fkjcpropu3ji800&from=rss→