Maintenance Technician – Maintenance Engineering Group – Cedar Rapids, IA
Maintenance Engineering Group
$21 – $25 an hour
Full Job Description
The #1 Asset for any Organization is its People!
The Maintenance Technician II works directly with the Property Manager(s) to ensure the timely completion of all assigned maintenance duties and other tasks. Duties include performing repairs, preparing units, and completing preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Complete all maintenance work order requests.
- Responsible for Apartment/Unit turns
- Responsible for daily work orders
- Responsible for plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, appliance repair, building key system, etc
- Maintain a positive and professional manner with all residents, co-workers, vendors, and everyone else that you encounter.
- All other duties as assigned by the Property Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 1-year maintenance/trades experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Special Boiler License or ability to obtain
- Must provide own hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Maintenance+Technician&c=Maintenance+Engineering+Group&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=82a0287ee4497f79&rtk=1fdjpu1bcu3p4800&from=rss→