Manager In Training – Arona Home Essentials – Cedar Rapids, IA
Arona Home Essentials
MANAGER IN TRAINING (MIT)
Arona Corporation dba Arona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. Arona Corporation is built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We are currently at 56 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, New York, Pennsylvania and Missouri. We are currently looking for a Manager in Training.
As a Manager in Training you control your destiny. We have many General Managers that make in excess of a 100,000.00 annually. Our manager salaries are some of the strongest in the industry and they also share in the monthly profits of their store. We promote based on merit not tenure. So your accomplishments will determine your success. If you are willing to put the effort in to learn our program, you will be rewarded!!!
As an Arona Home Essentials associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition! You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities
- Five day work week, Sundays always off!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Ongoing training and development
As a MANAGER IN TRAINING, you will have the opportunity to learn the various facets of our business to help build a foundation for a management career at Arona Home Essential’s! In addition to supporting the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals. At Arona Home Essentials you are making a difference – your dedicated attention to each customer helps bring them closer to their goal of ownership. Come see why the difference is personal at Arona Home Essentials, connect with us today!
Collect Revenues and Protect Company Assets
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Contact customers directly who have not paid their Lease agreement(s)
- Contact customers over the phone and through field visits
- Maintain and update customer database
- Assist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries as needed
- Clean and certify returned merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center
- Assist in the Field where necessary
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Must have 2 years of Retail, Restaurant or related management experience
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” merchandise 50-300 pounds
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- 21 years of age or older
- Good driving skills with the ability to legally drive a Company Truck
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!
All Manager in Trainees must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. All Manager in Trainees must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment. A job performance reference check is also required.
Arona Corporation dba Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager+Training&c=Arona+Home+Essentials&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b93fc77c3c1c1e0a&rtk=1g21udi7ei6jp800&from=rss→