Manager, Operations Change Adoption – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Direct management activities and initiatives.
- Communicate goals based on organizational objectives; assist staff in setting goals and performance measures.
- Develop the business case for proposed solutions, including identification of the need, research of the business benefits, the development of proposed solutions and impacts, and related analysis relative to the business solution, business need or platform.
- Research and collaborate with stakeholders to uncover factors that may impact business solutions.
- Conduct gap analysis of the future state vs. current state and report findings.
- Develop and direct project or program roadmaps and solution rollout strategy, across all business areas.
- Develop a communication plan and present targeted messages to specific audiences.
- Provide opportunities for knowledge transfer through training and development of others in areas such as operational excellence and productivity improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience.
- Ten years of experience related to business process analysis, business analysis, project management, performance benchmarking, metrics, change management, operational transformation or strategic alignment.
- Eight years of management experience, including five years of experience in Operations, Technology, or large scale project management.
- Broad knowledge of business operations and in-depth knowledge of three or more of the following key areas: claims, customer service, new business, premiums/billing, insurance product, insurance systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to push past face value of obstacles and explore solutions from stakeholder or system perspectives.
- Ability to interact with senior management level internally and externally.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Customer focused.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- MBA, finance or technology degree.
- Experience working on large scale projects within Operations or Technology.
- FLMI designation.
- Change Management or Lean certification.
- Office environment.
- Moderate travel.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=93be426375a738de&rtk=1fcrpi447u3sv800&from=rss→